Reasons to Opt Outlook Web Access Login
Outlook Web Access Login: Outlook – you are going to love it or hate it and in our today’s corporate world, they are the standard email and productivity client. Yes, if you are going to spend rest of your life in corporate, we have no other option than to spend our lives in front of this quintessential tool. Outlook web access login is the webmail component of outlook on the web.
By 2012, first beta version of Microsoft Outlook Email Login outlook web access login was made available to general users and users were able to upgrade themselves automatically from Hotmail and downgrade as well. More than just sending emails, there are few coolest features of outlook that makes the user stay always connected and secured in their business group.
Coolest things you should really know about Outlook Email Sign in:
1. No need of repetition again and again – Most of us would be tired of repeating things again and again in emails. We have something interesting in outlook web login called quick parts which save the frequently use phrases and it is going to save us bunch of time. It is possible to save them, and all we have to do is just insert them using insert option available and then navigating to Quick Parts. How convenience is that!
2. Time to speed up – We always believe smart work than hard work, it is wise to spend our day with important activities than spending time on processing and composing our emails. Few of the shortcuts that we should really be aware are the following.
- [Alt]+[R] to reply all
- [Alt]+[W] to forward
- [Alt]+[R] will also open calendar view if we are in the calendar tab
- [Ctrl]+[E] to search
- [Ctrl]+ takes you to mail
- [Ctrl]+ takes you to Calendar
- [Ctrl]+ takes you to people
- [Ctrl]+ takes you to tasks
3. Thread availability – Important message or the one that should be directed to trash, as it allows us to group your message in a conversation. There is no need for the user to sort them for hours.
4. The wait is over – If you are waiting for a job offer, or an appointment or an update from your placement of order, now it is possible to item alert which is going to alert you or tell you whenever incoming message reaches a specific criterion that is set by users. This notification/alert will display any other application which you are working so that you will not miss the message.
5. Themes – It is Ok sometimes to be colorful and yes we will be able to change our themes. By clicking on settings option available in the outlook and by selecting themes user will be able to change the theme.
6. Unread Messages – Microsoft Outlook web access login makes it easier to have a look at our unread messages by providing a separate section for unread messages in our inbox. Besides “All” section, we have “Unread” message, by clicking on which we will be able to view the unread message. Collaboration with Skype and adding them to contacts is very easy in outlook web.
7. Converting a message into a conversation – User will be able to chat with the user just by clicking on the user’s name and the user will be displayed with an option to start a conversation which is “Send an instant message”.
8. Merits of outlook web access login: There are a lot of pros which stays as the main reason for all of us to switch to outlook email Signin. Some of them would be like – Fast synchronization, easy to integrate with other devices and applications, managing multiple accounts easily, offer security and easily manage large volumes of email.