Time Warner Roadrunner Mail Login Offers You Best Services and Features!
Time Warner Roadrunner Mail Login: Mail is an integral part of our personal as well as professional lives. There are many Mail services that offer you the facility of an Time Warner Roadrunner Mail Login account through which you can communicate with other people.
Roadrunner is one of the best Mail services that provides you much more than an Mail account. Only the customers of Time Warner Cable Company have access to a Roadrunner Mail login.
The reasons is, Time Warner Cable Company was registered as Roadrunner High speed online before it changed its name. Now TWC is known as Spectrum Internet.
With a Time Warner Roadrunner Mail Login, you will not just get one Mail account but you get one primary Mail account and five additional Mail accounts. These accounts can be used for professional or corporate purposes.
How to set up the Roadrunner Email Login?
As soon as you are a subscriber of Spectrum Internet, you will be able to create the primary Mail account with Roadrunner. With the help of this primary account, you can open five more Mail accounts that will be considered as your sub accounts.
We have given a step by step process for opening the sub-account with your primary Time Warner Roadrunner Mail Login.
- Using your primary Mail address provided by Roadrunner, you can log into the Self Care System. This access will be granted to you when you provide your Roadrunner username and password.
- Click on, ‘User management’ link, which will result in opening a window where you have to click on, “Create New Sub-user”.
- You will again have to provide the routine information like new Mail Id, your name, and password. The password has to be minimum 8 characters and it should not exceed 16 characters. You can use numbers and letters in your password but symbols are not allowed to be used. Be sure to set a password that you can easily remember. However, it is also essential to ensure that it is not so simple that anyone can get access to your Mail account.
- You have to click on the button named,” Create New Sub-user”. You will be able to see your new sub Mail Id on the list of new sub-users. Clicking on the,” Enable User” button will enable the account. You will also have to tap on the radio dial at the, ‘Enabled’ and click update.
- You have successfully added a sub-account to your primary Mail login.
- You can add 4 more sub-accounts for different purposes such as personal, professional, business etc.
- You can recover your password in case you can’t remember it by using the Password Reset Tool.
- In case you forgot the primary username, then visiting the Username retrieval page will be helpful. You will have to provide your phone number containing 10 digits and you will also have to answer a security verification question. Ensure that your answer is the same as you have provided at the time of creating the primary account. After the system verifies the answer, you will be able to access your primary Mail account.
Features of Time Warner Roadrunner Mail
- You will have access to 6 Mail accounts that can be utilized for different purposes.
- Mails sent and received by you are automatically scanned for Viruses and the virus is cleaned if it is found in an Mail. However, if the system is not able to clean the virus, then it will delete the attachment in question.
- Vacation Auto-Reply Preferences feature will allow you to set up a message. You can set this message before leaving for vacation. All the Mails received by you during vacation period will get an automatic reply with your message.